As a Data Analyst, you will support one or more of our Prediction Products using data ingestion and manipulation (ETL, SQL, No-SQL, Spark, maybe Airflow, Python, etc), BI and Dashboarding, use of our proprietary Quanto Platform and Product Portfolio, and whatever else Product and Data Science teams need to be successful. You will be contributing directly to client projects with valuable and reliable data preparation and analyses. Data Analysts build and maintain data pipelines, migrate data into the Quanto platform, to produce and deliver valuable insights to clients.
- Responsible for creating ETL data flows in Big Data Ecosystem to enable usage of Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Responsible for development and maintenance of data processing pipeline
- Responsible for creation of data models for data injection to our machine learning platform (Quanto)
- Contribution to extend our Prediction Product Portfolio with assessment and evaluation of public, client or third party data sources
- Support our client facing project with delivering insights via ad-hoc/systematic data analyses
- Responsible for contributing to client facing presentations about data analyses and data/business insights
- Contribution to client facing product dashboards
- Responsible for shaping the front-end of our Prediction Products in line with BI best-practices
- 3+ years of professional work experience in data analytics related functions.
- Strong working knowledge of handling large amounts of data (structured / unstructured) through SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQL or NoSQL.
- Hands-on experience with data warehousing / data lake procedures with proven ability for ETL scripting, including integration of data from multiple data sources and automation of data processes.
- Experience in data wrangling using SQL/Python. Python is our shared language, so experience with Python is a big plus.
- Experience working with Data Scientists and facilitating production-grade Machine Learning models through ETL procedures and other data preparation tasks.
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Spotfire), and high-level knowledge of data-to-visualization rendering methods.
- Some experience with UI driven data blending tools (e.g. Alteryx, SAS Enterprise Guide, Knime, Pentaho). We need to prototype a lot and these tools help us get there quickly.
- Knowledge of basic concepts and approaches in Machine Learning.
- Experience in any of the following industries is an advantage: Retail, FMCG, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom.
- Confident communicator, comfortable leading discussions with non-technical team members and clients, while being able to quickly understand business challenges and propose data analytical solutions.
- Intellectually curious and enjoys creative problem-solving.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, non-hierarchical and collaborative environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity associated with fast paced project work.
- Alignment with WQP’s culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership.
Individuals seeking employment at WQP are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.