As a Product Manager, you will develop relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams in order to identify and work through dependencies within our product portfolio, and actively solicit feedback on our products and roadmap.
- Responsible for the product(s) roadmap, and determining scope and effort with the development team. Serve as the leader of a cross-functional team of Software Developers, Data Scientists, Product Designers, and stakeholders from Delivery Team
- Responsible for development and implementation of product strategies consistent with company vision
- Responsible for management of the full product life-cycle
- Responsible for ensuring maximal value is shipped within the constraints of time and resource
- Responsible for issue tracking and task assignment in the Development Team based on company vision, User stories and Epics defined by the Product Owner
- Responsible for successful completion of complex product initiatives, resulting in significant business impact
- 4+ years’ experience in a product management role, including predominantly SaaS product experience in more recent years
- 2+ years experience Data Science/AI products
- Successful track record in building B2B, SaaS products within innovative, growth-oriented companies
- Experience with Agile product development methodologies
- Collaborative and business-oriented approach and ability to build strong relationships and influence at senior management levels of the organization
- Passionate about software products and have the skills and experience to make high business impact
- Knowledge of how to turn complex problems into opportunities and solutions
- Alignment with WQP’s culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership
Individuals seeking employment at WQP are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.