As a Senior Business Analyst, you will contribute directly to the successful delivery and maintenance of our Prediction Products at Fortune 500 companies and global government organizations. You will be working across diverse internal teams of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Developers, Sales Executives and Domain Experts along with various senior client stakeholders.
Business Analysts work most closely with our Product Delivery Managers and Practice Directors during the entire lifecycle or our Products. You will be leading dedicated workstreams taking ownership of defined deliverables. The role requires a blend of technical and soft skills for creating synergies between data, technology and business.
- Responsible for working closely with our customers to scope and structure their requirements with focus on identifying and translating the priority business problems into WQP Prediction Products
- Responsible for working closely with Product Delivery Principles to implement processes between WQP and its customers required for delivering the Prediction Products
- Responsible for supporting the entire life cycle of Prediction Products with domain expertise, shaping of processes, enabling communication, managing stakeholders and providing key insights
- Own key parts of the client relationship, including the communication of findings, challenges and potential issues
- Own client-facing materials required to maintain the relationship including presentations about findings, insights, summary statistics, process graphs, etc.
- Responsible for leveraging team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to understand the available data ecosystem, rapidly identify gaps and communicating with stakeholders accordingly
- Responsible for contributing to business development efforts with domain expertise and by shaping presentations and other marketing materials
- Responsible for constantly seeking to improve internal processes and our Prediction Products
- 3+ years in top tier management consulting firm with focus on delivering digital solutions
- Deep expertise in at least one of the following industries: Banking & Finance, Retail & CPG, Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Portfolio of 5-10 successful projects with proven personal impact in leveraging Data Analytics for solving business challenges
- Experience working in mixed teams of Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Strong background in Machine Learning with hands-on skills in Python or R
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to synthesize complex technical concepts to senior business leaders
- Expert analytical skills with experience driving problem-solving sessions, structuring research questions and formulating hypothesis
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint (including Think Cell) and MS Excel
- Strong knowledge of SQL and at least one visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- High comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Alignment with WQP’s culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership
Individuals seeking employment at WQP are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.