As a Senior Digital Product Designer, you will work with our cross-functional product team to ideate and design complex user interfaces for different platform components. During the journey, you will create wireframes, prototypes, and final design based on internal and external stakeholders requirements and feedback.
- Responsible for designing and delivering wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Responsible for delivering intuitive, simple, clean design for business applications
- Responsible for positive user experience during usage of our platform
- Responsible for solving challenges with technical teams
- Responsible for conducting internal UX audits, user research, and interviews
- Responsible for synthesizing research into UX artifacts (personas, journey maps, reports, etc.) to provide context for the Product and Delivery team
- Responsible for validation of decisions through rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Responsible for identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Responsible for making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Responsible for taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Experience UX design tools (Sketch and InVision preferred)
- Experience in prototyping tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English for understanding and implementing business requirements
- Extensive experience applying UX best practices
- Experience in SaaS and B2B products
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company needs and vision
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment
- Alignment with WQP’s culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership
Individuals seeking employment at WQP are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.