As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will support our internal and external products using data visualization, dashboarding, complex user workflows, and whatever else Product and Research need to be successful. This is a key new role to support us as we go to market with our Predictive Products to develop predictive models more quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for developing front-end features and integration with backend for internal tools nad/or customer/client projects
- Responsible for development of front-end apps for healthcare/other industries
- Responsible for development and integration of API and other full stack functionality
- Responsible for creation and development of demos for our Prediction Product applications
- Responsible for unit and functional tests for high quality code base
- Responsible for improvement of our Technology Stack with bleeding edge technologies
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining our proprietary QuantoTM platform for Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts to effectively use our platform
- Responsible for collecting feedback from QuantoTM and Prediction Product application users to define bottlenecks, opportunities for improvements and new features
- Responsible for well documented and easy to maintain code base creation
- Responsible for support of Prediction Product delivery to customers by solving technical challenges
- 4+ years of professional work experience in application and UI-development functions. You will be experienced in writing features and production-level code but feel that there is so much more to learn. We hope to be the place where you learn from our senior architects and we learn together all the new things the industry is throwing at us.
- Some experience with cloud architecture including Amazon Web Services (AWS) is strongly desired. We are a cloud-native shop and cloud experience is necessary although cloud vendors are not.
- Some experience and exposure with UI driven data blending tools (e.g. Alteryx, SAS Enterprise Guide, Knime, RapidMiner, Pentaho). We need to prototype a lot and these tools help us get there quickly.
- Knowledge or interest in basic concepts and approaches in Machine Learning. The result of our work are predictive models using ML. Knowing how the sausage is made is very helpful.
- Experience in any of the following industries is an advantage: Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Healthcare
- Confident communicator, comfortable leading discussions with non-technical team members and clients
- Intellectually curious and enjoys creative problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, non-hierarchical and collaborative environment
- Comfort with ambiguity associated with fast paced project work
- Alignment with WQP’s culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership
Individuals seeking employment at WQP are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.